About

Steven & Coconut Treez - Welcome to My Paradise

D F#m Em A

D F#m
Come and take a look out through my eyes
Em A
And you decide why people act this way
D F#m
People thieving, fighting, telling lies
Em A
They criticize and hate each other

(*)
D F#m
Nature colors all have changes some how
Em A
The seas are brown the skies are thick and grey
D F#m
All of these things make me feel so down
Em A
And think about finding my own place

(**)
G
A place where we can toast and drink
D
A place where we can share and some weed
G
A place where there’s no bullshit and...
A
every body can come

(Reff)
D F#m
Welcome to my paradise
Em A
Where this sky so blue Where the sunshine so bright
D F#m
Welcome to my paradise
Em A
Where you can be free Where the party never ending

Musik : D A D A
D F#m Em A 2x
D A D A

(*)
(**)
(Reff)

Related Post