About

Christian Bautista - Beautiful Girl - Lyrics, Chord Video

Lirik, Kunci gitar, Chords Gitar, Kord Gitar Christian Bautista - Beautiful Girl [Lyrics] :

Beautiful girl wherever you are
I knew when I saw you you had opened the door
I knew that I´d love again after a long long while
I´d love again.
You said "hello" and I turned to go
But something in your eyes left my heart beating so
I just knew that I´d love again after a long long while
I´d love again.

Refrain : It was destiny´s game
For when love finally came on
I rushed in line only to find
That you were gone.

Whenever you are I fear that I might
Have lost you forever like a song in the night
Now that I've loved again after a long long while
I´ve loved again.

Repeat Refrain

Beautiful girl I´ll search on for you
'Til all of your loveliness in my arms come true
You've made me love again after a long long while
In love again
'And I´m glad that it´s you
'Hmm beautiful girl


Related Post