About

Blind Melon - No Rain

CHORUS 1:
E D Dsus2
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
A G E E7
I like watchin' the puddles gather rain
E D Dsus2
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
A
and speak my point of view
G E E7
But it's not sane, It's not sane


VERSE:
E D E Dsus2
I just want some one to say to me oh oh oh oh
E D E Dsus2
I'll always be there when you wake yeah
E D E Dsus2
Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today
E D E Dsus2
So stay with me and I'll have it made


CHORUS 2:
E D Dsus2
And I don't understand why I sleep all day
A G E E7
And I start to complain that there's no rain
E D Dsus2
And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
A G E
And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape
E7 E7 E7
escape...escape...escape...


SOLO:


CHORUS 3:
E D Dsus2
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
A
ya don't like my point of view
G E
ya think I'm insane
E7 E7
Its not sane...it's not sane.

back to VERSE:

OUTRO:

Related Post